At MMG, we do our best to make the process as simple and enjoyable as possible. The following is a layout of how the process works.
- Select your materials: MMG offers a variety of products based on your needs. Select from our in-house stock slabs or visit our local distributors to find the perfect product for you! Choose your edge detail and splash options to give your project the perfect final touches. We also offer sinks and faucets, as well as, sealer options, to make shopping a breeze. Your MMG representative will provide you a quote based on your selections.
- Contract and deposit: You are ready to begin! Now, we will finalize your selections, ready-for-measure dates, and any pre-measure details. Deposit will be received, and slabs and materials will be confirmed and ordered.
- Field measure: Our measure tech will schedule an appointment to field template your kitchen counter tops, bathroom vanity or tub surround, fireplace surround, etc., with our state-of-the-art laser templating system. All new cabinets should be installed and leveled, plumbing information, cook top specs, etc., should be received. If you are using an apron/farm-style sink, this should be set in place and installed.
- Drafting and engineering: Our engineers will draw up your counter tops for production and provide to you a drawing for your approval. Any details and questions will be addressed before submittal to our production plant. You are welcome to schedule an appointment to view your slab layout prior to cutting. Upon approval we can schedule installation.
- Fabrication: With more than 120 years of traditional stone experience combined with high-tech saws and polishers, our production team will fabricate your custom counter tops with precision and skill.
- Professional installation and final payment: Our professional installers will arrive at your home to set your counter tops with experience and efficiency. You will then receive your final invoice, as well as, warranty and maintenance information, to help keep you in love with your counter tops for many years to come!